Sunday, June 23, 2013

Demi Lovato Inspired, Paine + New Summer Tutorial!

Hello my beautiful viewers! I'm doing more looks now it's so hard to keep up! :) Like I said in my last post, I hope you are all doing amazing for this summer so far! My creativity is going wild and I'm so excited with everything I show you all in my posts! I have two new looks for you all, a Final Fantasy 10-2 Paine inspired look and a dark smokey eye inspired by Demi Lovato's look in her new video 'Heart Attack'! Here are the two looks:



I am so excited to be doing my two Final Fantasy series! I'm doing girl characters and creatures such as chocobos, aeons, etc. I also made a new video tutorial for all of you! Here it is:


Check out my Youtube: NinaLuvv :) I upload videos more frequently now! I have uploaded quite a few videos such as a no mirror makeup challenge, hauls and much more! I hope you all enjoy my work and you inspire me so much! I love you all!

Nina ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment