Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chocobo, More Lovely Friends + Special Effects!

Hi everyone of my lovely friends! I'm continuing more fun looks for my Final Fantasy series! Also I'm working with more lovely ladies and doing special effects again more! Here are the looks and another LOTD recently! :)






I have so much fun doing these looks everytime! I get inspired so much and I'm also very happy to be working with other ladies to bring color and joy to them! ♥
I have a very important message for you all.  Don't stop going for your dreams. Everything is possible with effort if you truly want it. Everyday I look at how much I've improved and the wonderful fanbase I now have and I'm so incredibly grateful. So please be who you are and go for it! I hope you all enjoy my looks and I love you all!

Nina ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment