Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'll always love him

11/5/2014:
I will never delete this post because I poured my heart out on here when I felt like I couldn't do it with anyone else at the time. These feelings came from deep down and are what helped me to change into the better person I am today.

I recently just went through a break up with my boyfriend, and I am still raw with emotion. I did stupid, immature and wrong things to him and many other people. Now I'm not writing this to get pity or victimize myself. I want to tell all of you something important.
I picked up my things from him today, and there was no negativity or ill will. We hugged after everything, and that hug will stay with me. He is still important to me and he understands I still love him.
He needs space. It's simple. He needs time to heal from everything that was said and done by me. He is a beautiful and tremendously loving person.
What I want to tell all of you is to be honest and kind and patient with your loved ones. If you have a problem with one person, tell that person, not a whole other group of people. It truly hurts the person when they do find out about things you said about them to other people. Don't be afraid to tell the person. It's better if they find things out from you first hand.
In the end, I learned a valuable lesson about myself, others and life. I will eventually see him again and give him the best hug of his life, and ask him to go out with me again. I will always love him and I'll be waiting patiently for him to smile brightly again.

NinaChuu ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment