Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fun Summer Looks + A New Makeup Series!

Hello to you all! I so look forward to summer this year for so many reasons! I plan on doing a lot of outings and makeup looks! It's going to be so fun and I hope all of you feel the same way! I'm in love with color so I'm going to be doing a lot of looks with it! Here are some looks I did recently for the beginning of summer:









 I also did makeup for another good friend of mine! Here is a before and after photo:



I hope you all enjoy my looks so far! Now I have something really exciting to reveal! I'm starting a Final Fantasy makeup series! I'll be doing two separate series, creatures and the girls of FF! Here's what you can expect, my first look! A moogle:





I'm so excited to be doing this series and I already have many requests to start with! I hope you're all having a great summer so far and lots and lots of love to you all!

Nina ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment