Wednesday, November 5, 2014

HUGE Update; New York Comic Con 2014, Halloween, Makeup + Life!

Hi beautifuls!

It's been a long time since I've posted and a lot has happened! I attended NYCC 2014, had a decent Halloween, and am planning a lot of things holiday wise and such! I finished school officially in early September of this year and have just been working since the end of July.

My makeup skills have been undergoing A LOT of practice and I've done a lot since my last post! Here are all the make-up looks I've done since my last post:

These pictures are from Halloween 2013:






These are from holiday season 2013:










I dyed my hair black in September of this year after finishing school!



And these are pictures from New York Comic Con 2014:





















These pictures are my most recent makeup looks and I also got Michelle Phan's book!




These are from Halloween of this year:




A lot has happened to me, both good and bad. Everything happens for a reason, and it has changed me for the better and made me a better person all around. My boyfriend and I are doing amazing and I love him more and more each day.
The holiday season is FAST approaching and I'm not as prepared this year! I'm just starting my Christmas shopping in maybe a week or two, I usually start it in September/October every year! I am also saving up for my own apartment which I'm excited and nervous about.

If you have any questions/comments about products used in these photos, or anything in these photos in general, please don't hesitate to comment! I'll gladly answer any and every question I receive!
I hope you all do well, and I will try to update my blog once a week, if not once a month! Thank you to all my supporters/friends/family who have been there from the beginning, and I wish you all the best happiness!

Nina ^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment