Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MakeupBee/Velour Lashes Valentine's Contest Entry


MakeupBee and Velour Lashes are having a contest for Valentine's day this year :) I love makeup contests so of course I decided to enter. Here are some details about the contest and my entry:

TOP PRIZE: Full Set (except Your Day to Shine) of Velour Lashes worth over $300.


1st RUNNER UP PRIZE:3 pairs of Velour Lashes, lash styles chosen by Velour.


2nd RUNNER UP PRIZE: 3 pairs of Velour Lashes, lash styles chosen by Velour.


For more details on how to enter and rules, here is the link with full details: https://www.makeupbee.com/competition.php?cid=3






This look was inspired by one of Michelle Phan's previous Valentine's day looks and is meant to look sultry, smokey and cute :3 I used Sugarpill's Dollipop, Tako and a Goldilux sample I received with a recent order. I also used Dollipop as a blush :) I also used Michelle Phan's Glamour Eyes kit.
For this contest, you win by getting as many votes as you can on your look. Please visit MakeupBee's website and join and vote for my look here: https://www.makeupbee.com/look.php?look_id=24220&qbt=userlooks&qb_lookid=24220&qb_uid=1030
I will also be wearing this look on Valentine's day except a little softer because I love how it looks, it's so pretty! :) Please give me feedback and let me know if you're entering this contest also!

Nina ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment